Friday 26 September 2014

Danita amazing art

The Bunny Bug 

 

web: http://danitaart.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/the-bunny-bug.html

 


 



 

 


This is the current state of my studio. I've got the bunny bug.



 


 
 
It all started with her. My daughter have been having nightmares and trouble falling asleep and I made this little doll for her to keep her company at night. Then I realized something. She needed ears. Bunny ears, that is.
 
 
 


 
So I took out my fabric, my sewing machine and sewing supplies and got to work.


 
 
 
I made one and I got hoked.  
 
 
 
Then I made more.
 
 
 
This process is very addictive. All the textures, the fabrics, the colors, the buttons just call for a never ending process and an infinite array of possibility. 
 
 
 
I got to finish one. It was 2:00 am in the morning. The others went to sleep quietly. I stayed a bit admiring her.
 
 
 
She's so pretty. But alone. I'll have to finish the others soon. Rabbits multiply quickly and she doesn't like being alone. Once I finished them they will be for adoption. I'll show you more pics soon!