Sunday 19 February 2012

UTOPIA art project

lais·sez faire
[les-ey fair; Fr. le-sey fer]
noun
1.
the theory or system of government that upholds the autonomous character of the economic order, believing that government should intervene as little as possible in the direction of economic affairs.
2.
the practice or doctrine of noninterference in the affairs of others, especially with reference to individual conduct or freedom of action.
 

from: dictionary.com







my dream (goal) - is to ultimately touch every person on the planet ensuring that all receive the opportunities for joy and happiness they deserve as human beings, and to laissez faire those who wish to be left alone. By constantly seeking out new systems and information; by storing, analyzing, re-organizing and structuring an implementation process, using the latest techniques of environmental scanning, electronic numerical projections, computer generated virtual reality, self-esteem enhancement and character development,I dream to fulfill that destiny in every righteous way possible.





"You will not find science annihilating personality from the government of the Universe and making of God as ungovernable, unintelligible, blind, often destructive physical force; you will not find jurisprudence formulating as an axiom the absurdity that man and wife are one, and that one the man—that the married woman may not hold or bequeath her own property save as subject to her husband's direction; you will not find political economists declaring that the only possible adjustment between laborers and capitalists is that of selfishness and rapacity—that each must get all he can and keep all that he gets, while the world cries laissez faire and the lawyers explain, "it is the beautiful working of the law of supply and demand;" in fine, you will not find the law of love shut out from the affairs of men after the feminine half of the world's truth is completed."
-Anna Julia Cooper



My work is my philosophy, it is my life, it is me.

It is my passion, my desire, my dreams, my experience.
I cannot separate my art from my life at it is what I am. It is all my love, all my fear, all my happiness, all my pain, all my reasons to stay alive for.
There are no secrets, nothing is hidden…just have look and you will see all…