Tuesday 1 February 2011


My long and difficult journey with the group of four girls to create a proposal for an art exhibition.
It is four of us – me, Barbara, Eve and Beverly.
In the first place I was in the group with only Jen. Jen studies part time and it is difficult to meet her and difficult to be with her because of her difficult mood and health condition. I understand.
My idea with Jen was – an art exhibition in the Blackburne House, Liverpool, feminist art project for International Women’s Day – 8 March. I have chosen two women artists – Niki de Saint Phalle and Nikki MacCubbing.
Jen has agreed and we already have begun the research. Then I have decided to be with Barbara’s group.
Now we as a group of four still decided nothing and every time when we met as a group – we never step further than from the beginning of our research.
Barbara’s suggestions – Walker Art Gallery or TATE Liverpool and subject – Victorian Art Exhibition (Big Blogbuster!!!)   
After I commented her decision about Walker Art Gallery space – in particular – Special Exhibition space or John Moore’s Prise Exhibition space - as not suitable for old Victorian Art – I felt that I was irritating her. I don’t want somebody to feel about me in this way and in the future meetings I will “zip”.
It was only my suggestion…
It is part of learning process…
Anyway…I will wait then group decision about the subject and the venue and then I will do my task – advertising, promoting, leaflets-handouts…whatever they will like to me do.