Wednesday 2 November 2011

Nina Bondeson

 Bondeson Nina

Born in 1953 in Stockholm. Live and works in Mölndal / Gothenburg.
Studies: Academy of Fine Arts, Stockholm 1983 - 1988, Fine Arts & New Media the digital plunge, Gothenburg's Univ. 1999 - 2000. 

2005 Professor of Textile Art HDK, Gothenburg. 

Selected exhibitions: 1989 Dr. Glass, Stockholm, 
1990 Gallery 1, Gothenburg, 
2001 Gothenburg Art Museum, stone hall, gallery Wallnerz, Malmo. 
2003 Culture in Rättvik m Jim Berggren, 
2004 imagenes de Suecia, Museo de la Ciudad, Queretaro, Mexico, 
2005 Art Museum in Valladolid, Spain, 
2006 Gallery 5, Lund, 
1994 Five Swedish artists in Prague, 
1997 Russian-Nordic Exhibition, St. Petersburg, 
1997 "Self and World," Academy of Fine Arts, Stockholm, Konstenshus, Luleå and Eksjö Art Gallery, 2005 "5 Swedish artist" Lusaka, Zambia,
2005 "Art Feminism" Riksutställningar, Dunkers Culture, Helsingborg, Lilievalchs, Stockholm.Representerad bit of everything: museums, the State Arts Council, local governments.



"When I was a child I lied a lot. I took great pleasure in making up stories, but in pretending they were real I ended up with quite a lot of problems..... When I was a teenager I wanted to become an author, but it was difficult. My stories changed directions all the time and I got totally lost. I'd been drawing all my life, but it wasn't until I was in my twenties I started to consider it something useful, a tool to tell stories. Because that's what I wanted: find a way to tell stories. About all us mortals and our longing and vanity."

 ”Hälsa och Friluftsliv” 2010

"Underlagd"