Wednesday 9 July 2014










I have always loved you, and you know that.

Ever since I was sixteen years old, when we laid under the trees, learning and growing in love.

I have tried to let you go and find someone that moves me more than you, but no one can beat the way you make me feel.

 Being around you lifts me up - not only do I feel sixteen again, but you make me feel like I couldn’t be anyone better but the person I am when I am with you.


I’m scared of how much I love you, I am scared that you aren’t the person I am in love with, I am scared you don’t love me as much as I love you, I am scared you are going to hurt me, and I am scared of what it means to be in love so much.

I wish we could go back under the trees when we were sixteen, I wish life wasn’t complicated, I wish we could fall into sweet, all-consuming love and I wouldn’t be scared of the past years and how much you can hurt me....
My heart is yours - take it all.  My life in your hands.