Saturday 20 September 2014

Mondrian at TATE

I was very bored the whole exhibition - Mondrian and his Studios: Abstraction into the World.
Wouldn't recommend to anyone who isn't a major art fan as it is quite boring...

So there really was no reason for me to spend a sunny day wending my way to the TATE gallery.

Whatever.
I found this exhibition confusingly despondent and really unbearably boring, tedious, dull, monotonous...., but I suppose it can be forgiven for the 'artiness' part because, well, you know - Suum cuique - "to each his own"....

I like the views from TATE windows!
Real piece of art!















====================================================================









































===================================================================






Adult £11 (without donation £10)

http://www.tate.org.uk/whats-on/tate-liverpool/exhibition/mondrian-and-his-studios